[Advaita-l] No Parinama in Brahman says Shankara Bhagavatpada

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Wed Jun 26 05:26:47 EDT 2019

I am surprised that people do not have this problem. May be I am really a manda-dhi with lot of impurity of mind.

praNAms
Hare Krishna

If you consider yourself a maNda dhi then take my name also with yours 😊 But, instead of hovering over the problem, I have pacified myself by resorting to anirvachaneeya 😊 If we are seeing something say ‘change’ then definitely we have some problem in our vision because shruti says when jnAni realizes his secondless nature what can he see, hear think??  etc.  : yatra tvasya sarvamAtmaivAbhUt tatkena kaM pashyet…tatkena kaM shruNuyAt tatkena kaM manveethA ?? Don’t you think maNdAdhikAri like me somehow should find the answer to all these paradoxes and satisfy with it?? 😊  For me, your doubts are ‘settled issues’ but don’t ask me how logical it is!!

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar