[Advaita-l] No Parinama in Brahman says Shankara Bhagavatpada

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 11:14:49 EDT 2019

Namaste Sudhanshu ji,

On Wed, Jun 26, 2019 at 8:02 PM Sudhanshu Shekhar via Advaita-l <

> Venkataraghavan ji,
>
> //4) Creation is only an appearance.
> 5) Appearances do not exist.//
>
> Appearance has a certain physical process behind it. Some laws of Physics
> govern it. Hare's horn cannot have even an appearance. Coming about of
> appearance implies change. Hence, appearance implies change - somewhere, in
> something. And that militates against changelessness.
>
> This is my problem.

Would it help even a bit if we say that Maya, imagination, creation,
janmadi shaDvikAra, hetu, phala, sambandha, etc, is all tuccha, not mithyA,
or would you still ask then: how do you explain this vyavahara vyavasta/
anubhava? I'm just curious.

gauDapAdAchAryebhyo namaH,
--Praveen R. Bhat
That owing to which all this is known! [Br.Up. 4.5.15] */