[Advaita-l] No Parinama in Brahman says Shankara Bhagavatpada

Sudhanshu Shekhar sudhanshu.iitk at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 02:34:27 EDT 2019

Hari Om Bhaskar Prabhu ji,

I have gone through the bhAshya.

Clay-pot requires space which is different from clay. Without that the
drishtAnta does not work. upAdhi-drishti and svarUpa-drishti are not
possible if there is singular changeless entity. How is upAdhi-drishti
possible? And even if possible, upAdhi-drishti itself connoted change.

यदि हि नाम रूप न व्याक्रियेते.. But on the contrary, if there is
manifestation of name-form, then changelessness is compromised.

Sudhanshu.