[Advaita-l] Fwd: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} request for scanned or physical copy of "Bhagavad Gita : with the commentary Brahmânandagiri of Sri Venkatanatha"

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 01:35:32 EDT 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: 'shankara' via भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत् <bvparishat at googlegroups.com>
Date: Sat, Mar 23, 2019 at 10:34 AM
Subject: Re: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} request for scanned or physical copy of
"Bhagavad Gita : with the commentary Brahmânandagiri of Sri Venkatanatha"
To: भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत् <bvparishat at googlegroups.com>

Namaste,

I have uploaded a scan of 'Bhagavad Gita with Brahmanandagiri vyakhya of
Venkatanatha' to archive.org. The scan was prepared from an old photocopy
of the book.

https://archive.org/details/Bhagavad_Gita_With_Brahmanandagiri_Commentary_Of_Venkatanatha_1912_SVV

Link to an article on Venkatanatha, the author of the commentary in 'The
Preceptors of Advaita'.
https://archive.org/details/Preceptors.of.Advaita/page/n289

regards
shankara

On Tuesday, 27 November, 2018, 10:19:04 pm IST, Anish Krishnan Nayar <