[Advaita-l] Whether darkness is bhava - Vivarana Prameya Samgraha of Shri Vidyaranya

Sudhanshu Shekhar sudhanshu.iitk at gmail.com
Sun May 5 00:06:38 EDT 2019

Hari Om,

I also was saying the same thing. NAND of 5 lights. Darkness =
NAND(Light1,Light2,Light3,Light4,Light5). When even 1 light is switched off the
NAND value is 1. Darkness is present. All lights should be switched on
to make NAND value 0.

But is it the case? If even one light is switched off and other light is
switched on-- is darkness present? Is it not against pratyaksha?

Regards.
Sudhanshu.

On Sun 5 May, 2019, 09:32 Venkatesh Murthy via Advaita-l, <