[Advaita-l] Whether darkness is bhava - Vivarana Prameya Samgraha of Shri Vidyaranya

Sudhanshu Shekhar sudhanshu.iitk at gmail.com
Wed May 8 03:55:01 EDT 2019

Hari Om Raghava ji,

as far as vacuum is concerned, I think its depiction as 16-component tensor
is being discussed in Science also. However, darkness is different.
Thinking of vacuum or space as fluctuations of quantum field is not
challenged here. On darkness, I am not sure at all if science is even
discussing it. Emergence of quark and electrons from quantum field
fluctuations is indeed the dominant theory today.

//we can still reasonably hold that an adhidevatA is revealed
by the upaniSad only for some existent entity, energy or law etc. // Any
pramana for this statement. That will be wonderful. If we can prove this,
then I think the discussion will end and I will be greatly benefited.

Regards,
Sudhanshu.

On Wed, May 8, 2019 at 7:32 AM Raghav Kumar Dwivedula via Advaita-l <

Joint Commissioner of Income-tax,
Pune

sudhanshushekhar.wordpress.com