[Advaita-l] GURU Principle

Murali k methusala8 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 09:40:44 EDT 2019

Namaste,

It is interesting that Andrew Cohen is talking about the evolution of Guru
Principle while his own mother has written a book on how her son is a
"unrecognizable tyrant".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Cohen_(spiritual_teacher)

Regards,
Murali

On Wed, 16 Oct 2019 at 02:18, KAMESWARARAO MULA via Advaita-l <