[Advaita-l] GURU Principle

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Wed Oct 16 12:17:33 EDT 2019

Surprised to see his biography and his mother's book, her opinion on him, hard to believe & looks true.
kameswara

    On Wednesday, 16 October 2019 7:11:04 pm IST, Murali k <methusala8 at gmail.com> wrote:

 Namaste,
It is interesting that Andrew Cohen is talking about the evolution of Guru Principle while his own mother has written a book on how her son is a "unrecognizable tyrant".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Cohen_(spiritual_teacher)
Regards,Murali