[Advaita-l] The Divine Lila

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Mon Oct 28 03:06:03 EDT 2019

Dear friends,
Accordingto the mantra 1-4-10 of Brihadaranyaka Upanishad and Sri
Shankara's commentary to that mantra, it is Brahman which has
supperimposed limitations upon itself, realizes by the grace of THE GURU
who is none other than Brahman Itself, that it is the limitless Brahman

Itself. It is Brahman/Atman realizing itself as Brahman/Atman.
It is The Infinite which limits Itself and takes Itself to be a 'me' and then,
when taught by a Guru who is none other than Brahman,
realizes Itself as "I AM ".THIS IS THE DIVINE DRAMA that is being enacted andgoing on.Please witness  the above drama  within yourself by yourself.
With respectful namaskars,Sreenivasa Murthy.