[Advaita-l] Looking for a Smriti reference

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 06:56:58 EDT 2020

On Thu, Aug 27, 2020 at 4:10 PM Siva Senani Nori via Advaita-l <

The description विद्यासहायवान् देवो विष्वक्सेनो हरिः प्रभुः Is found in the
> Shanti parva.

This is interesting.  What I recalled is the Kaivalyopanishat mantra:
उमासहायं परमेश्वरं प्रभुं त्रिलोचनं.....which is somewhat close to the
context of the Kena mantra/bhashyam.

regards
subbu