[Advaita-l] Advaithic Question on the Nature of MAYA and Illusory nature of Reality

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 05:11:28 EDT 2020

Namaste.

Yes. Great effort is needed to convert water to vapour or to condense it to
ice cubes. Then how much more effort should normally be needed to make this
entire universe vanish. But it just happens  at just the flick of our
fingers as it were and replaced with an entirely new universe. Do we really
put in so much effort. No. It just appears as it were when we go to sleep.
Not much effort. Even that universe vanishes when we go into deep sleep.
Absolutely no effort on our part. It just happens whenever it desires.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Fri, Aug 28, 2020 at 1:28 PM Sadananda Chandrashekaraiah via Advaita-l <