[Advaita-l] Fwd: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} couple of questions regarding "bramha satyam jagan-mithya"

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 04:29:50 EST 2020

Namaste.

Reg  << // Therefore, the jagat becomes ajñāna-vilakṣaṇam, that which is
produced
through bhāva-rūpa-ajñāna.//

I request members to comment/clarify/verify the above sentence, especially
the first part there.  Is it 'ajnana vilakshanam' or anything else? >>,

Should perhaps read  **ajnana pariNAma**.

Regards

On Thu, Dec 3, 2020 at 10:15 AM V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l <