[Advaita-l] Shankaracharya in purana

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः lalitaalaalitah at lalitaalaalitah.com
Sat Jul 25 09:36:38 EDT 2020

This is a generic question which assumes that others in this group know
about all verses which hurt the questioner.
Questions need to be specific with enough details to show that one has done
a bit of research.

*श्रीमल्ललितालालितः*www.lalitaalaalitah.com

On Sat, Jul 25, 2020 at 4:33 PM Kaushik Chevendra via Advaita-l <