[Advaita-l] Request for answers

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Thu Jun 11 09:32:48 EDT 2020

 Dear Sri Khaaksaar.    I  thank  you  from  the  bottom  of  my  heart    for  this  illumining  upadeSa.The  mantras  from  the  Upanishads  were  verifiedwithin  myself  by  myself by applying  the  appropriate
prakriyas .  All my doubts and questions
vanished  after this verification.

This  verification  gave  me  the  understanding/realization  thatSelf  alone  is  the  SUBJECT  illumining idagaM  sarvam and  never  the  entity  'me'  who  is  also  includedin  this  idagaM  sarvam. Till  now  I  was  under  the  notion  thatthe  entity  'me'  was  the  knower  which  was  an  absolute
misconception. This notion was completely removed  by  the  mantras.

Further, it also revealed that Sruti reveals the facts of LIFEwhich we are not aware of.Once again I thank you for this wonderful piece of upadESa.
With respectful namaskars,Sreenivasa Murthy.