[Advaita-l] SATCHIDANANDENDRA WORKS-Orthodoxy?

Roberto Mallon Fedriani rmallonf at me.com
Fri Jun 12 08:46:15 EDT 2020

HARI OM!

I will appreciate any opinion of your's about Swami Satchidanandendra’s, works.

As you may know, he postulated several principles against the Vedanta Advaita Tradition.
Among them are: the concepts of Avidya; the ‘realization’ as something to achieve in deep sleep state; etc. He also negated any vedantic acharya teachings (Vivarana, Bhamati, etc), affirming that all the guru parampara was wrong interpreting Shankara (with the exception of Gaudapada, Adi Shankara, Sureshvara, and himself…).

The core of Satchidanandendra’s 're-formulations' were negated by Sringeri and Kanchi Maths’s gurujis. However, these days there is certain ‘propaganda’ about Satchidanandendra works  in ’the West’.

Please, I would like your opinion, or any ‘light' about this Swami’s works.

Kind regards.

Anuvadakananda.