[Advaita-l] New Member Introduction

jaldhar at braincells.com jaldhar at braincells.com
Mon Jun 15 01:51:13 EDT 2020

Susan Hill
----------

I have been studying Vedanta, Traditional Yoga, and Samkhya for several
years now, and have made progress, but have yet to meet or communicate
with anyone who was knowledgeable in anything deeper or more subtle than
New Age spirituality or neo-Advaita. The scriptures say that the company
of wise or holy ones who have sought out the true nature of the self is to
be greatly valued. The Yoga Vasistha is the greatest treasure I have ever
found (or been able to recognize), and I think I would be over the moon
just to meet someone who has read it. I am 48, living in Ontario, Canada,
married, and working as a professional falconer.