[Advaita-l] Fwd: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} 'The beauty, benevolence and brilliance of Shankara’s works by Prof Ramasubrahmanian

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Mon Jun 22 07:38:22 EDT 2020

 Dear Subbuji,
 Thank you for the for both the links on Appaya's Siddanta lesasangraha. Here Vol 1 is the translation and one can easily assimilate where as Vol2 is not the translation.

other than this do you have links or pdf file on one of his excellent works of chitrapata, where he teaches the rules of Mimamsa.

Sri Guru padaravindarpana mastu
kameswara