[Advaita-l] Necessity of Creation

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Fri Jun 19 05:29:15 EDT 2020

praNAms
Hare Krishna

Why creation, bhagavatpaada answered this question.  The stage called Jagat has been created by Ishwara for the sake of jeeva-s to settle their account paapa / punya. And at the end when we realize that there is only one brahman no creation, no dissolution as well...kaarika.  But till that time the statement : Ishwara created jagat for the sake of jeeva-s.  Holds good.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar

I read few articles about creation and the differences among different darshanas with respect to creation. One aspect that I could not figure out was this - What is the necessity for creation ? Why not everything just be in its primordial state ?
I hope I am not causing embarrassment by asking such a basic question. I am just a beginner who is not sure how to formulate the question.
If anyone can point me out in the right direction, I shall be indebted.