[Advaita-l] Object Oriented Programming & Advaita

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 23:58:35 EDT 2020

Namaste Mahadevanji,

That is quite a tangent, but interesting nonetheless. My vyAkaraNa teacher
Swamiji used to say that sUtras are like OOP, but I too can see how
inheritance and overloading applies to brahman as an abstract class. :-)

I am assuming that you stumbled across it in the book and didn't really
search "object oriented programming advaita" on Google! Else I'd be curious
as to why!

Kind rgds,
--Praveen R. Bhat
That owing to which all this is known! [Br.Up. 4.5.15] */

On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 10:15 PM Mahadevan Iyer via Advaita-l <