[Advaita-l] Object Oriented Programming & Advaita

Ranjan Ghosh ranjanghosh11 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 04:41:33 EDT 2020

Dear Atman

Our mind always looks for physical world concepts to understand Advaita. When
I started reading Advaita last year, its similarity with Object Oriented
Programming occured to me. After going through your writings I find my
thoughts were not vague. You have put the comparision in a very lucid
manner and without any gaps. It was wonderful to read.

On Wed, Jun 24, 2020, 3:16 PM Mahadevan Iyer via Advaita-l <