[Advaita-l] mUlAvidyA in sUta samhita

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 05:53:30 EDT 2020

Thank you Raghav ji for that observation that is quite valid.  Maybe the
Bhashyas on the Patanjali Yoga Sutra in particular could be indicating a
causal sequence.  If you have the time kindly check here and report, if
any, for the benefit of all of us:

Yoga-vaiśāradī | Krishnamacharya Yoga Mandiram, Chennai
<https://kymyogavaisharadi.org/display/bhashya/rajamartanda/iast>

regards
subbu

On Mon, Jun 29, 2020 at 3:05 PM Raghav Kumar Dwivedula via Advaita-l <