[Advaita-l] jIvanmukti (liberation right in this life) - A State or Status

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 03:35:25 EDT 2020

Ramesam Ji,

Namaste.

Reg  << In contrast, some of the modern teachers seem to speak about living
the
life as a *jIvanmukta* reaping the rewards of *jnAna phalam*. >>,

Who are the " modern teachers " being referred to? It would be appropriate
to know at least some of the names if the response to your query could be
meaningful.

Regards

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 8:16 AM Ramesam Vemuri via Advaita-l <