[Advaita-l] jIvanmukti (liberation right in this life) - A State or Status

Ramesam Vemuri vemuri.ramesam at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 09:00:06 EDT 2020

Shri Chandramouli Ji,

Namaskarams.

There is definitely a point in what you say. It may help if we know the
names of the teachers in some way.

But there is also a greater chance that an impartial examination of the
siddhanta could get affected. Therefore, I suggest, if I may, that we may
not get into naming 'personalities.'  But believe me that those
teachers even coined terms like one achieving "Self-realization but with
*pratibandhaka-*s." I wonder if Shakara ever said that there can be
"Self-realization" if '*pratibandhaka-*s' continue to be present.