[Advaita-l] Fw: Cosmic Ego

smallpress smallpress at ymail.com
Wed May 20 17:27:11 EDT 2020

 Shri Sudhakar,Dont you think the cosmic consciousness is the absolute Reality, Ishvara, and the purpose is to realize this truth? When realized the individual atma is no more because it devolves into Ishvara.What is its function? One of its attributes is it has no function that we can relate to. It exists, and it is all that exists. Soma

 On Tue, May 19, 2020 at 10:13 PM Sudhakar Kabra via Advaita-l <