[Advaita-l] वार्त्तिककारीयजीवलक्षणस्य मूलम् अद्ध्यात्मरामायणम्

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः lalitaalaalitah at lalitaalaalitah.com
Sun Sep 6 05:39:49 EDT 2020

Good find.
My logic should be accepted only in portions where it shows problem in
refuting any *prasiddhi *and superimposing authorship to someone else just
because his ideas or writing style has similarity.
Nothing else was intended.

lalitaalaalitah,
www.lalitaalaalitah.com

On Sun, Sep 6, 2020, 15:00 H S Chandramouli via Advaita-l <