[Advaita-l] Advaitabodhadipika

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 03:23:39 EDT 2021

On Sun, Apr 4, 2021 at 10:52 AM Jaldhar H. Vyas via Advaita-l <

> Could someone conversant in Tamil look at this:
>

> https://archive.org/details/advaitabodhadipikatamilkarapatraswami1887_202004_887_B/
>
> and tell me if it includes Sanskrit text?

I scanned through all the pages and found there is no original Sanskrit
text in this book; it is completely a translation to Tamil.  At the end of
the book a list of texts cited therein is given:

This includes the Veda, 'asango hyayam purushah', Vyasa Sutra, VasiShTha
(Yoga Vasishtha), Vivekachudamani, Smriti, Maitrayani shakha, Gita,
Pandhadashi, Purana, Ramayana and Sutasamhita.

regards
subbu