[Advaita-l] Upcoming Sringeri programs

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 02:41:13 EDT 2021

Srimad Narayaneeyam Archanam

With the benign blessings of our Ubhayagurus, our Administrator Shri. VR
Gowrishankar ji has announced the Special Prayers of Narayaneeyam Archanam
for getting rid of the Pandemic and restoring peace, good health and
prosperity of people all across the globe.

On Aug 31st Tuesday starting  at 7.30 AM IST
Live Telecast on Sri Sankara TV.

Please participate with your friends snd families to get the blessings.

Our Parayanam schedule for Tuesday, Aug 31st will be:

6.30 AM  Lalitha Sahasranamam followed by Giruparampara Stotram only.

7.30 AM Narayaneeyam Archanam Sri Sankara TV. Special Telecast.

3.30 PM DPS.

6.00 to 7.30  PM Srimad Bhagavata Saptaham.  (by Br Sri  Sriram
Ghanapathigal)

(All times IST)

Link for all live programmes on Sringeri Gurubandhava YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/SringeriGurubandhava/live

Pranams.