[Advaita-l] How can Brahman/consciousness be all pervading including living and non living things?

Setu Srivatsa sethusrivatsa at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 09:10:04 EST 2021

Hello everyone. Please accept my humble Pranams. I dont know how to ask
doubts on this platform. But I have few doubts on Advaitha. Can you please
help me.
Brahman is defined as Existence,Consciousness and Bliss(Satchitananda).
Aitareya Upanishad 3.1.3 says Brahman is consciousness and pure awareness.
Isa Upanishad 1 says it's all pervading.

1)But how can Brahman or Awareness or Consciousness be there and be all
pervading in Non Living things like Pots,Ornaments etc which have no sense
of awareness or Atman?

2)How can Brahman be all pervading as Isa Upanishad says when it's just
pure awareness ? It only exists individually as Awareness or life force or
Atman in all beings. Atman is just awareness. I am not the
body,mind,intellect. This same I is in all. How does that mean this
awareness is all pervading???

3)What is the Sat feature of Brahman?? What exactly is that existence that
is conscious of all things including non living things??

4)How to see one's self alone in all non living things which don't have
Atman and in what sense the whole Universe is our body as per Brahma Vidya
Meditations??