[Advaita-l] How is prarabdha karma alloted to a jiva ?

Raghav Kumar Dwivedula raghavkumar00 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 19:51:34 EST 2021

Namaste Mahadevan ji
The number of jIvas is not finite. Otherwise the cycle of creation will
come to a permanent halt after some large but finite number of cycles of
creation. This is yukti.

Even according to shruti, there is no mention of a finite total number of
jIvas anywhere .

If anything phrases of praise along the lines,
"ananta-koTi-brahmANDa-nAyaka" are common to refer to Ishvara.

Om
Raghav

So a single jiva traverses a linear karma-journey.

On Fri, 26 Feb, 2021, 12:02 am Mahadevan Iyer via Advaita-l, <