[Advaita-l] How can Brahman/consciousness be all pervading including living and non living things?

Vishesh Bhat visheshlives at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 07:58:19 EST 2021

Brahman is pure existence consciousness. Existence itself is not temporary.
Objects that borrow existence are temporary. Atman/Brahman is an entity for
which existence is an intrinsic property, unlike Jiva.

Brahman pervades the universe just as water pervades the reflection in it.

The 16-18 verses of Chapter 2 of Gita answer this exact question.

On Mon, 1 Mar 2021, 16:47 Setu Srivatsa via Advaita-l, <