[Advaita-l] Perception in lightning

Venkatraghavan S agnimile at gmail.com
Tue May 11 04:23:47 EDT 2021

Some minor typos in paragraph 3 below.

Thus, the viShaya adhiShThAna chaitanya can still be the prakAshaka, there
is difference between paroksha and pratyaksha on account of the prabhA /
shabda making contact with the eyes */ ears*, there is *the possibility*
for bhrama because of ajnAna in the viShaya (light/sound) avacChinna
chaitanya.