[Advaita-l] Krama mukthi in advaitha siddhantam.

Raghav Kumar Dwivedula raghavkumar00 at gmail.com
Tue May 18 03:55:49 EDT 2021

In advaita vedanta, vaikuNTha and kailAsha are understood to be part of or
located in brahmaloka in the seven loka hierarchy beginning bhUH, bhuvah
etc.

Also its incorrect to say there is no time and space in vaikuNTha because
even vaiShNavas accept that mahaviShNu can move and interact with other
jIvas who have attained salokya (residence in vaikuNTha). You can see Sri
Jaldhar's reply for details about salokya, sArUpya etc.

On Tue, 18 May, 2021, 10:25 am Aravind M via Advaita-l, <