[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Yet another Mahavakya in the Brihadaranyaka Upanishad

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 22:27:19 EDT 2021

There is also the well known instance of Janaka becoming instantly
enlightened upon hearing what is known as the Siddha Gita that he perchance
heard while on a walk. The verse carried the message: we meditate upon that
truth that is beyond the knower knowing known triad.

Regards
subbu

On Tue, 26 Oct 2021, 1:45 am Venkatraghavan S via Advaita-l, <