[Advaita-l] From Sri Krishna karnamrutam

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Tue Sep 21 01:06:43 EDT 2021

Dear Sir,                After receving your mail and I too searched regarding the Garga Samhita and got a pdf file of its english version of it. here is the link of that for any one who is interested.https://www.radha.name/sites/default/files/documents/1509/Garga%20Sanhita.pdf

accordingly, Radha was born to King Vrishbhanu and kiriti in the Vraj bhumi and looks like her appearence on the brindavan before the birth of lord krishna. I will write in detail after reading the Brahmma Vaivartapurana and Garga samhita completely
I have been to Goverdhana parikrama (~18km-shorter one) on the full moon nights and sprinkled water from the Radha Kund, it is believed that on the 'Vasantha Pournima' i.e Rasa Pournima (Holi) and many people witnessed also  two stars in the form of light comes to Radha kund take a dip in that water and goes back to the celestial region in the midnight.

What is " Pushti Margis"?, as I heard this name several times & don't know the details and is it similar to 'Vaishnavism'?
Sri Guru Padaravindarpana MastuKameswara

    On Monday, 20 September, 2021, 12:35:12 pm GMT+5:45, <jaldhar at braincells.com> wrote:

 On Wed, 1 Sep 2021, KAMESWARARAO MULA via Advaita-l wrote:

> Any how , my interest is to know about her childhood life and her
> introduction to kirshna and her upasana tatwa, will find some sources to
> know the details.

As well as Gitagovinda and Brahmavaivarta Purana which were already
mentioned, Pushti Margis and other North Indian Vaishnavas also hold a
work called Garga Samhita in greet esteem.  It is not as far as I know
part of a Purana but an independent "purana-style" work.  It has a lot of
information about the tirthas in Vrndavana, the life of Radha and Her
dalliances with Krishna Bhagavan etc.  The edition I have was published by
Khemraj Shrikrishnadass publishers with a Hindi translation.