[Advaita-l] From Sri Krishna karnamrutam

Raghav Kumar raghavkumar00 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 04:50:07 EDT 2021

I understand that Vallabhacharya the founder of Pushti marga was a telugu
vaidika velanadu brahmin whose parents happened to be staying in Varanasi.
Interesting to see such a north south connexion finally spiritually
impacting western India.

On Tue, 21 Sep, 2021, 12:44 pm Jaldhar H. Vyas via Advaita-l, <