[Advaita-l] HARMONY OF LIFE

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Thu Apr 28 23:00:19 EDT 2022

Dear Members,                          Today's Speaking tree article in TOI talks about the need of bridges to cultivate Harmony
Here is the Link
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/blogs/toi-edit-page/holy-days-can-build-bridges-for-harmony/

We live in the conjunction of  Ganga-Yamuna (Which doesn't o back in the flow)-Saraswati (Antarvahini) i.e The Triveni Sangamam which is nothing but the Conjunction of Ida- Pingala- Sushamna (present in the spinal Cord). Any one can mix these waters brought sparately into one Pot, but None can separate the mixture into those 3 different parts.whenever two or more festivals of different religious communities occur on the same date, instead of celebrating the diversity, chances are that followers of different religions might resort to violence. This is contrary to the spirit of Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam, the world is a family. Now a days It has also become a major problem for  government agencies.

As devotees, regardless of our religious identity, we need to keep in mind that every holy day we celebrate is supposed to be an offering to an All-Benevolent Creator. For this reason, from ancient times, while performing yajnas, participants would chant, ‘Idam agnaye, swaha, idam agnaye, idam na mama,’ meaning, ‘Not for me, but for You [God]!’ Such was the attitude not only in havan ceremonies but also in every action of one’s life. Everything must be done as an offering to Him (almighty).If the world must survive its present-day derangement and hastening extinction, it will have to undergo a complete reconceptualisation of relationships that sustain society. Al Human affairs needs to be echoed: “Let them take counsel together and, through anxious and full deliberation, administer to a diseased and sorely afflicted world the remedy gives the Harmony of Life.It is similar to the concept of Jainism i.e LIVE & LET LIVE.As I am more fascinated to this as One shouldn't disturb the privacy & feelings of the Individuals. If you deliberately do that your existence can be questioned. People are silent doesn't mean that they are feared or not aware of things, wrong concept. Most of the  cream of people of our country engages their time in Observin & Recording the Things which makes them always committed to do their duty wilfully.Langugae Skills may help people in getting the bread & butter and they have to forget about Liberation and should be prepared to taking births.Sri Guru Padaravindarpana MastuKameswara