[Advaita-l] [advaitin] The Three states/types of Reality (sattaa-traividhyam) - Taittiriya Shankara Bhashya

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 03:04:31 EST 2022

But in the Karika and Bhashya I have cited, it is not a case of a jiva
'perceiving the world wrongly'.  On the other hand it is a case of the very
creation of the world. And that is what is stated as mithya, giving the
rajju sarpa analogy. It is a *mithya srisht*i and not mithya prateeti of an
already existing jagat.

regards