[Advaita-l] Parmana

Anand N anand.natampalli at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 04:04:11 EDT 2022

Namaste,

now I have more confusion about Pramana :-)
I think I have been using or understanding the term as a layman
without understanding its implications and deeper connotations.
I will study the link provided by Sadanandaji.

Shri Gurubhyo Namaha 🙏
Om Namo Narayanaya,
Anand

On Fri, 1 Jul 2022 at 09:25, Praveen R. Bhat via Advaita-l <