[Advaita-l] Binary nature of Jnana

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 10:06:06 EDT 2022

Namaste Raghavji,

I forgot to draw your attention to a point that I had subtly made in my
first response to the question so: "whereby he may drop off the current
body _with_a_thought_ that leads to the remainder of prArabdha in another
body conducive to it". To elaborate, in my understanding, the final vRtti
at death is what matters to such a jnAnI and as much as he counters
saMskAras in nididhyAsana, so much trained is the mind on the death bed to
decide further gati or videhamukti. That is also what brought Jadabharata
to mind.

gurupAdukAbhyAm,
--Praveen R. Bhat
That, owing to which all this is known! [Br.Up. 4.5.15] */