[Advaita-l] Request for word by word translation of Shankara Bhashya for Gita

Manas Bharadwaaj msb357du at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 19:31:14 EDT 2022

Dear Members,

I hope you're doing well. I wanted to ask if there was a word-for-word
translation of Shankara Bhashya for Gita in English with Moolam in
Sanskrit, that adheres strictly to the Sampradaya? If the work is not
available as a book, is there any person who has elucidated the Shankara
Bhashya in a series of lectures, with padachchedha strictly according to
the sampradaya. I'm personally averse to any translation/exposition by
Neo-Advaitins and want your guidance in this. Sarvam Shri Krishnarpanamastu!

Sincerely,

Manas