[Advaita-l] Bajanai sambradayam

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 09:19:42 EDT 2022

Namaste

On Thu, 21 Jul 2022 at 11:01 AM Srinivasan Krishnamoorthy via Advaita-l <

> But how. Pl elaborate dr.sinivasa iyer.

The 12th chapter of Gita recommends Bhakti marga. By practice of Bhakti the
devotees will get Chitta Suddhi and gain eligibility for Jnana. They do not
have to put difficult effort like the people contemplating on Akshara
Brahman. Ishwara will lift the devotees out of Samsara quickly. This is
Krishna’s promise in the Gita.

If Bhakti is pure and Death comes before Jnana the devotee will go to
Brahma Loka. There he will get Jnana and Moksha.

Therefore there are two paths for the same goal - one extremely difficult
and other easy. A wise person will choose the easy path.

Some people are not naturally inclined to Bhakti but want to chase pure
Jnana. Let them do it. But they will face a lot of difficulties.