[Advaita-l] Confusion about free will.

Vishesh Bhat visheshlives at gmail.com
Thu May 19 04:59:02 EDT 2022

Namaste Praveenji,

Thank you for your patient understanding and responses. These probably
silly questions stemmed from a period of grief due to passing of a loved
one, a Guru and the resulting insecurity. But I can see that it is foolish
to try and get an absolute answer to all of my doubts, although I must say
your answers have by and large given me a better understanding of Karma.

Regards,
Vishesh.

On Thu, 19 May 2022, 14:19 Praveen R. Bhat via Advaita-l, <