[Advaita-l] ​Re: [advaitin] A talk on avidyA by Manjushree

Ven Balakrishnan ventzu at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 22 16:54:12 EST 2022

The point is any conceptual framework one has, is in the mind, which is part of the ignorance.  So who is to say if perception still remains when one is a jnani?  It is like eka jiva vada  And the fact is there are different passages in Sankara’s bhasya, which could support different interpretations.

The one point that is clear is there is a severe attenuation of the ego, and disidentification with the body mind.