[Advaita-l] Fwd: ​Re: [advaitin] A talk on avidyA by Manjushree

Michael Chandra Cohen michaelchandra108 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 13:55:02 EST 2022

Blessed Self, Dear Jaishankarkji and V Subrahmanianji, Pranam and thanks
for your response to Smt's talk and defense. You may know I have  copied
and pasted this conversation in a Facebook group. Several worthy
contributions to the discussion have been posted. Here is one response from
Prasanth Netiji you may find interesting,
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-rXqOvGb5dFcz30HKRlDJzdO3EBHvMrh/view

On Wed, Nov 23, 2022 at 11:48 AM V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l <