[Advaita-l] [advaitin] The nature of mUlAvidyA as per mUlAvidyAvAdins

Michael Chandra Cohen michaelchandra108 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 08:00:16 EST 2022

kudos dear Bhaskarji, Exactly what this discussion needed is background on
the whole argument and you presented succinctly. I hope Jaishankara
Narayanji and V. Subramanyanji will be kind enough to stipulate OR amend
your enumeration of the ideas that originated with Padmapada, Sankara's
direct disciple, that continue in vogue today in all popular Advaita
tradition and who we are calling MulAvidya vada.

It is a privilege to follow this assemblage of pundits and seekers.  🙏
🙏  🙏