[Advaita-l] ​Re: [advaitin] A talk on avidyA by Manjushree

Jaishankar Narayanan jai1971 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 11:28:39 EST 2022

Dear Michael ji,

Since Rope-Snake / Shell-Silver is nowhere to be found in the Upanishads
commented by Shankara, Gita and Brahmasutra and only clay-pot, gold-lump
and iron-nail cutter is found in the Upanishad, please present your reply
with these instead of rope-snake analogy. I think then it will be clear
what Ontology and epistemology are and how they are related to each other.

with love and prayers,
Jaishankar