[Advaita-l] MALAYAPPA SWAMI's PROCESSION IN MADA STREET 's

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Sat Sep 3 06:58:04 EDT 2022

Although I agree to the concept of Money money,, but still one can get Nama bhakti/sravana bhakti/seva  bhakti.& One can get easily tranquility of mind from agitation.
But all Seva's are online available at least 2 months advance time, like a Railway reservation system, very well planned executed software barcoded tkts.
I got kalyanam tkt in 2016, this time I coun't get it even 2 months before, but I got last week's sahasra deepalankarana seva tkt booked in first week of June.
SAHASRA deepalankarana:
After a break of 1 hr, The Malayapa Swami proceed to Addala Mandapam