[Advaita-l] Looking for someone who can guide me

Vasu Raghavan vasuraghavan21 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 07:21:45 EDT 2022

Namaskaram to all the learned wise men on this distinguished Group

I am interested in studying the Grantha titled Shathabhooshani, a copy of
which is in my possession. My knowledge of Sanskrit is extremely limited
and since this book is written entirely in Sanskrit, I can study this text
only with the active help and guidance from someone who is well versed in
Sanskrit.

Can someone in this group point me to some such scholar who will be
interested to guide me?

Hoping to hear from anyone who has a lead...

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
With warm regards

Vasudevan Raghavan