[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Asked of Chatgpt: "Are there any definitions or descriptions that depict a positive ignorance in Sankara's commentary on the Brahma Sutras or classic 10 Upanishads whether in context or otherwise?

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 04:08:24 EDT 2024

Namaste.

Reg  //  There are many others which can be interpreted to lead to the same
conclusion. However I am not reproducing those statements //,

I mean that there are many others which can be interpreted to lead to the
conclusion that avidyA is a **positive entity**.

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>