[Advaita-l] SAmAnya in world-Brahman adhyAsa

Sudhanshu Shekhar sudhanshu.iitk at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 08:30:25 EDT 2024

Namaste Chandramouli ji.

I have gone through the text mentioned above and others such as Samkshepa
ShArIraka in this regard.

I just wanted little more clarity and hence posed the question.

Advaita Parishuddhi by SwamI KAshikAnanda ji states, sakhanDa
sat--chit-Ananda as the sAmAnya. akhanDa-sat-chit-Ananda is stated as
vishesha.

It appeared rational to me. Because shuddha Brahman, i.e. akhanDa sat
cannot be sAmAnya.

Wanted some more clarity on this issue.

Regards.